Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Die Cutting Divas #189 Happy Halloween

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for Die Cutting Divas Challenge #189 Happy Halloween, I hope you guys like it!

 
Bugaboo digital stamp Boo Halloween Princess
Spectrum Noir Markers
Spider wed cutting die from My creative time
Doily and Scalloped flower cutting Die from My Craft Spot
Coordinations and Recollections cardstock paper
Rubber Stamp for my sentiment from Hero Arts
Embossing powder from Joann's Fabrics
DCWV Eek-a-Boo Stack 6x6 pattern paper
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining our “Halloween” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas. Cute image and a fun web!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete